ThinkExist.com Quotes
Google

Saturday, February 19, 2005

A Letter From Francis Xavier Nathan!

Dear Boon An,
:
It was great to hear from you. I feel that I'm going back in time and it's great. Never really thought that I'd ever meet or get in touch with our great friends. Once again I salute the guys behind this whole thing.
:
From LSB, I went to CHS (where I ran wild for a while). After which I did my 'A' levels at Vanto PJ.( with the intention of doing law but due to financial constraints, it didn't materialise). Went into business after that and thats what I've been doing since.
:
I live in the UK now with my lovely wife Thabo and my two little ones, Amelia 12 and Ashant 9. I'm a builder (contractor) and also do a bit of trading. My details are as follows:-
:
Add : 23, Derwent Close, Amersham
HP7 9PG . U.K.
Tel/fax : 0044 (0) 1494 764875
Mob : 0044 (0) 7932 518677
( use' 0' in bracks when calling locally)
:
The only guys I've been in touch with is Chandra , Harry Joe ( Shankaran), Harjit(Raj) and Christopher Nicholas. Did some business with Harjit S( Coke M'sia). I've met Basil, B'Keat and a couple of other guys. Met Gerard Martin in UK who is a prosecutor with the QC.
:
Also met Raymond P'hang ( one year our junior).He lectures Economics.When I first met him, I was taken a back with his deep English excent (he's been here for 20 yrs). After a few meetings/outings with him he started speaking to me in Tamil - "ipedi matcha" and so on. He is quite a funny guy - keeps reminding me that he grew up in B'fields.He brought his dad and mum Mr &Mrs Peter P'hang over to my place. We've become quite close.
:
I've always wondered what happened to Eddy Hon( sat beside me in 3 blue), Bahaman, Joon Leong, Boon Sim, and the list goes on. Well now there's hope that we'll soon meet.
:
I speak to Chandra quite often but he never mentioned anything abt meeting up with you guys. Will call him today and to give him a piece of my mind.
:
Thanks for writing and pls keep in touch.
:
Best regards.
FXN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe!
Enter your email to join LaSalleBoys76 today!

 

Hosted By Topica